Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Journal #4


               
It’s the first day of school, and I can’t believe I’m already at the second grade.
At three o’clock, me and Jem walked home together as usual, and he told me something about that night. It was very mysterious when he said the pants were, folded up, neatly and sewed, waiting for him to get it. So when we walked back home, he showed me the pants, and the sewing was very messy, it was obviously a man that sew these. I thought it may have been Boo Radley, since he was so mysterious, and the pants were left at his back yard. Also, Jem saw him through the window, and touched his hand too! So, the mysterious person has to be Boo Radley.
                Later on in the day, me and Jem walked by our hole knotted tree. We found a mysterious ball with gray twine. Although Jem wanted to take it home, I thought it was not proper, since it may be somebody else’s. There was always somebody walking by here and this might have been their hiding place. So I told Jem that we should wait a few days, to make sure it’s nobody’s. Nevertheless, I wasn’t sure who it was; I’m just sure that today was a very mysterious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment