Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Journal #3


June 22nd,
Dill is back! Finally, I could spend my life with him. My days waiting for him was too long, it felt like I haven’t been with him for years.
                Today, we did a very dangerous thing that we weren’t allowed to do.
                In the morning, we were really bored, we couldn’t think of anything to play. Until Jem thought of this crazy idea of using the tire and spin it, but of course, someone has to be in it. I was the first, since it looked kind of fun and Jem was too big for the tire. So when I was pushed, I was heading to the Radley house. As I was spinning in the tire, I was very dizzy, I felt very uncomfortable as the wind blowing across my ear. When I realized I hit the tree, I was frozen, I was so scared I couldn’t move for a second; until Jem yelled to get out of the tire and run back. So, I quickly run back and left the tire there, so Jem had to get it back.  As Jem went to get the tire, I could tell he was scared of going to the front yard and getting it. When he came back, he act nothing had happened and said he wasn’t scared at all. Realizing that this game was very dangerous, we stopped playing and tried to think of another idea.
                To my surprise, Jem thought of a crazy story to play. He thought of the Radley’s life! As it was bored already, I didn’t mind playing this game, so I went along with it. As we played, Mr. Nathan Radley came, and we will just pretend we’re doing something else. It was so exciting! This game was a secret among three of us only. I believe that days will get more interesting in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment