Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Journal #6


December 25th,
                Today was Christmas and I was having a lot of fun, until Francis said Atticus was a NIGGER LOVER! I was furiously mad; I can’t believe he could say that about Atticus! Atticus is the best man I ever met! I don’t mind him insulting me, but if he goes around and telling people that Atticus was a “nigger lover”, then I can’t hold back my temper. Although I thought that I could be able to hold in my temper, but after hearing that, I couldn’t help it and jumped onto Francis. I was about to hit him with my bare hands, but Uncle Jack have to come at a time like this, to stop me. So I missed my chance to hit him that was so unfair! I was just trying to give Francis what he deserves to get after saying Atticus a nigger lover! If Jem was to hear this, he would do the same thing too! I don’t get what I did wrong.
                After getting caught at a wrong time, Uncle Jack talked to me about not using violence to people. So I had to argue and tell him the whole story, after that, he believed me! Hurray! But, I dislike Francis, he is just a fake faced person, he pretends that he didn’t do anything wrong in front of everybody and I get the blame! He always acts like he is innocent and weak, but actually he’s the one who started everything!  Just because everybody dislike that I am not lady enough, I shouldn’t be just blamed for being protective of my family! People shouldn’t just evaluate other people by their appearance or a fake personality. They should try to know the real person for who they are, and should let other people explain before judging from what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment